Sunday, February 5, 2012

Week 5

Picture 30: A flying Baby Owen at our FAVORITE hangout.  If you haven't been to True Brew Barista in Concord, what the heck are you waiting for?
Picture 31: A sampling of what you can get.  Okay, the bottle isn't available with milk, but they do have a liquor license! 
Picture 32: This is Owen's best skill--taking off the Papa's glasses and waving them around. It should be an Olympic sport!
Picture 33: On the way from the barista to the library.  It is amazing what neat textures exist around town.  
Picture 34: This little guy was just begging me to take his picture.  (I know this item wasn't REALLY asking me to take a picture, but I can dream, right?)
Picture 35: Would you believe me if I told you this was actually at ground level and only about three inches across?  No?  Well, just go to School Street and you may find this.  Good luck!
Picture 36: This handle strikes me as the comedy mask of theater.  No idea why, it just does.  


More pictures next week--we are having guests and I am taking the week off of work. I should have plenty of time and opportunity to get good pictures.

And, as always, For the photos that didn't make the top 7 this week, check out my flicker stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonyacarlson/

No comments:

Post a Comment