Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week 7

Picture 44: I am always intrigued to see an obviously old item still in use today.      
Picture 45: A visit to the radio station with Owen, Uncle Hans & Auntie Lauren.   A good time was had by all.
Picture 46: Rocky is a good cat, even if he is a bit strange.  But have you ever seen a more perfect cat?  Rocky knows you haven't. 

Picture 47: This eagle has been residing at the Concord Audubon Center for 17 years or so.  We saw him eat from the volunteer's hand for the first time. 
Picture 48: The eagle is a wing amputee but he looks like he can still do some serious damage with those talons and that beak. 
Picture 49: I REMEMBERED the book title that this picture reminds me of: The Alienist by Caleb Carr.  I never read this book it because it is adult fiction.  I just have seen the cover a bunch of times in the library. 
Picture 50:  Grandma Camille comes to Concord.  Owen has lots of fun hanging out with her.  
And, as always, For the photos that didn't make the top 7 this week, check out my flicker stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonyacarlson/

No comments:

Post a Comment