Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week 9

Picture 58: Owen just always seems to be thinking so much.  He takes everything in and just ponders the world.    

Picture 59: I am really hoping spring comes soon.  I know winter and snow are good for the ecosystem, but I just need more green and plant life.    

Picture 60: A yellow fire hydrant.  So different than a green and yellow fire hydrant.  This fire hydrant is a winter shot.  I will have to take a spring and summer one too.  

Picture 61: I wish this were attached to a trailer still.  It would be so retro.  Instead, I just get the license plate.    
Picture 62: Here is a picture of Rocky staring at absolutely nothing. Okay, so maybe that is what every picture of Rocky is, but this one is particularly full of nothing.  

Picture 63: Owen is a sleepy fellow.  This is also yet another picture of a missing pacifier.  This is the baseball one that was lost almost as quickly as the soccer ball one we got in the same package.  Some mice somewhere are having a grand old time with a HUGE collection of pacifiers in their den.
Picture 64:  Sweet potatoes for Owen about to be frozen in silicone cupcake molds.  I think I made 20 or so of these.  You might think a sweet potato cupcake should be baked with flour and other such ingredients, but sweet potatoes are delicious anyway you cut them.   

And, as always, For the photos that didn't make the top 7 this week, check out my flicker stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonyacarlson/


No comments:

Post a Comment