Sunday, May 27, 2012

Week 21

Picture 142: This is a Tiger Swallowtail getting some nectar.  It is a bit worn so I hope it already did its parenting thing 
Picture 143:  We went to the park on Sunday.  Owen wasn't big on the swing this time.  He did LOVE the slide.  At least, I think he did.  What do you think?
Picture 144:  A rose is a rose is a rose.  Then I look at the rose in our planter and think maybe it is more than a rose.  It is a beautiful sight.
Picture 145:  The yellow roses have bloomed this weekend also.  We are very lucky to have such good luck with our rose bushes.  Good job Brady!  
Picture 146:  Two toads were checking out the freshly turned dirt by the planter.  This toad seemed to be a bit calmer.  It just sat there while I snapped a ton of pictures.  Now I just need a picture of Frog.    
Picture 147:  Yes, this is an iris.  However, this is a different one.  Also, I did the "Holga-ish" tweak.  Check out my flickr stream for the original to compare.  he yellow roses have bloomed this weekend also.  We are very lucky to have such good luck with our rose bushes.  Good job Brady!  
Picture 148:  I am ending this post the way Owen ended his trip to Londonderry this weekend--by falling asleep.  My beautiful baby boy!   
  
And, as always, for the photos that didn't make the top 7 this week, check out my flicker stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonyacarlson/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment