Sunday, July 22, 2012

Week 29

Picture 198:  It maybe a curly pepper, but I think it probably is nice and hot too. I am so impressed with this pepper's will to grow.    
Picture 199:  A grasshopper on the raspberry plant.  It wasn't hopping or on the grass.  It was just sitting there, looking at me.   
Picture 200:  Soon we will have beets, not just beet greens.  I have heard that beet greens are good on their own.  I may have to test that out.    
Picture 201:  This was a self-seeded sunflower from two summers ago.  I love nature. The three sunflowers that I started inside are a third the size of this one.   
Picture 202:  Our neighbor kitty, Sassy, was hanging out under our car today.  He then came to get some pets from me.  He is a love bug at a distance.     
Picture 203:  Owen really likes smoothies from True Brew Barista.  We now order a large just so we can get a bit of it too.  The large is just as big as Owen.    
Picture 204:  Owen was having a great time at Sam's one-year birthday party.  He got to ride on trucks, play with trucks, and push buttons on a truck.  A wonderful Owen day.    
     
And, as always, for the photos that didn't make the top 7 this week, check out my flicker stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonyacarlson/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment