Sunday, January 15, 2012

Week 2

Picture 9:  Winter growth this week includes SNOW!  We didn't get much, but snow is snow

Picture 10:  This looks like it is in a house that has been foreclosed.  WRONG!  This is our house.  Sometimes you just fix things the easiest way possible.

Picture 11:  These fluffy seeds are on the grasses we planted last year.  Very nice growth.  

Picture 12:  I see Cynnie's Oreos and raise her 2 cans of Pringles.  And these are "Grab & Go Stacks"!  They have to be good, right?

Picture 13:  When there aren't any flowers outside, I have to find them inside.  Thank you Market Basket.

Picture 14:  Who knew you could find a rainbow in the produce section.  Taking pictures in the Market Basket was very fun.  If I felt bolder, I would have taken pictures of some of the shoppers and not just the items for sale. 

Picture 15:  I wonder why no one wanted to buy this farm cheese loaf.  I guess friendship is not a thing associated with cheese.  Hmm....I didn't buy this either.  What does that say about me?

For the photos that didn't make the top 7 this week, check out my flicker stream: 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonyacarlson/

No comments:

Post a Comment