Sunday, April 1, 2012

Week 13

Picture 86:  Owen is always on the move it seems.  He has conquered the kitchen and heading for the dining room. 
Picture 87:  Owen is looking awfully awesome for 7 am in the morning.  How does he do it?  He isn't on caffeine yet.  Maybe I should give up coffee.....wait, um, NO!
Picture 88:  Seriously!  I think there is a dinosaur in this wooden sign.  At least it is an alligator, right? 
Picture 89:  Spring has sprung in New Hampshire.  It felt more like summer a couple weeks back, but we will take sunny days without rain.  

Picture 90:  If you think that either of these guys is a fool, don't say it out loud.  These guys are COOL!  And they treat their mothers right.  
Picture 91:  Someday soon this little cactus will be a BIG cactus.  It is getting all sorts of sun and love on the windowsill by my desk at work.  
Picture 92:  Do what the sign says.  Just Stop.  Don't pass go, don't collecte $200.  If you want to come play Monopoly with me, I don't have any issues with that. 
And, as always, for the photos that didn't make the top 7 this week, check out my flicker stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonyacarlson/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment