Sunday, April 8, 2012

Week 14

Picture 93:  I only have my macro lens now so the focal length (I think that is the term) is always 60 mm.  It is great on the color, crispness and so many other points.  It is picky when it comes to autofocus though.  I decided to play around with the new options in Picasa.  This is "Lomo-ish".  I didn't think too much when I snapped these three woodpecker holes.  
Picture 94:  Here is a flower I couldn't identify--yet!  I also messed around in Picasa to make this "Orton-ish", but it really isn't that "Orton-ish".  It seems more "Kinkade-ish" to me.   
Picture 95:  Owen fell asleep again while we were out hiking.  Who can blame him?  It was cold and we went out twice as long as we had planned.  We did feed him bananas when he woke up.   
Picture 96:  More messing around in Picasa.  This is a posterized photo.  It looks all creepy and mysterious to me.  
Picture 97:  Owen is in HD here.  Picasa has so many new automatic finishes, I can't figure out which one I like best.  This does make the picture pop out at you.  Hi Owen!   
Picture 98:  This rock looks much more interesting when I fuzz the outlines.  The crystals are fuzzy and the dried pine needles are much more of a contrast.     
Picture 99:  Before I cropped, cinemascoped, and letterboxed this picture, it was totally blah.  Now it seems really cool to me.  Thanks Picasa!    
And, as always, for the photos that didn't make the top 7 this week, check out my flicker stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonyacarlson/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment