Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week 17

Picture 114:  My two guys walking to town.  Brady is looking where they are going.  Owen is looking where they've been. 
Picture 115:  This hook holds up the wind chime that sounds like the Booth Bay Harbor bell.  I love it when the wind blows here at Hidden Farms. 
Picture 116:  The peach colored quince blooming this year.  I love the soft colors.  Every year, the bushes are beautiful when they bloom. 
Picture 117:  Our neighbor cat is always looking for adventures.  Today he was stalking some little animal.  I don't know if he was successful, but he had fun trying.   
Picture 118:  This little ant got stuck in the sap of one of the pine trees that will soon be cut down.  Will he become part of a piece of amber?  
Picture 119:  I love this tulip.   It is on its last legs.  I love shadow of the stamen on the petal.  What a cool flower.   
Picture 120:  The violets in the yard are beautiful.  The post processing style is called Orton-ish.  I love it!    

And, as always, for the photos that didn't make the top 7 this week, check out my flicker stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonyacarlson/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment