Sunday, April 22, 2012

Week 16

Picture 107:  Just a bit of a really cool clock that Brady's Dad restored and gave to us.  It would work, but then we would have to constantly wind it.  I like it to be quiet.   
Picture 108:  What do I do when I am waiting in line to get an oil change?  Take pictures--what else?  And also I try to figure out what the heck this  means.  The car in the mirror was pretty far away.
Picture 109:  This dog gave me a knowing look.  I don't know what she was thinking, but I am sure she does.   
Picture 110:  Here is what is under my hood: lots of engine parts.  Now the car is ready to go since the oil has been changed.   
Picture 111:  Owen looking at something at stage right.  What does he see?  A toy?  Most likely.   
Picture 112:  Rocky is an exceptionally cute kitty.  He knows it, but that makes him that much cuter.  He couldn't be more of a love.  Well, okay, he could stop spitting up hairballs, but no kitty is perfect.  
Picture 113:  My two guys being very, very safe.  Not that Owen went out to cut down trees.  Good job you  two! 


And, as always, for the photos that didn't make the top 7 this week, check out my flicker stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonyacarlson/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment