Sunday, June 24, 2012

Week 25

Picture 170:  Lilies are blooming like crazy all over the yard.  Even in places where I didn't mean to have them.  But I can handle that.  They are awful pretty.      
Picture 171:  Looking at a lily like I looked at an Iris a few weeks back.  What a procession.  Never missing something pretty to flower.  Thanks yard!

Picture 172:  The flowers that are very appropriately named--Pinks. At least I think this is a pink.  It works for me, whatever the name.  
Picture 173:  This gives the gestalt of the pinks.  I do love how they have delicate green stems.  
Picture 174:  A trio of lilies in bloom.  I don't count that one that is in the bottom right.  It is NOT blooming.
Picture 175:  Another trio of pretty flowers.  I am not sure exactly which kind these are other than in the aster family.  Gotta love the BRIGHT colors. 
Picture 176:  Owen had to be in this set of photos.  He is just so cute when he falls asleep.  Papa makes a good matress. 
And, as always, for the photos that didn't make the top 7 this week, check out my flicker stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonyacarlson/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment