Sunday, July 1, 2012

Week 26

Picture 177:  One of my favorite Owen pictures.  Yes, I say that a lot, but this one is just so cute and handsome and funny and............ 

Picture 178:  These pieces of glass are in a cement block I made a few years back.  Now they are being overgrown by the ground cover we planted.  Not such a bad thing. 

Picture 179:  This fly was so patient.  It was a great subject  It let me move all over the place without flying away.  Thanks fly!

Picture 180:  This dragonfly was not as good of a subject as the fly.  Can you take lessons dragonfly?  I tried to get close, but when I did, it flew off for a bit.  
  
Picture 181:  These lilies are the current flowers blooming in the yard other than roses.  I just wish there were some yellow ones too.  Next year?.
Picture 182:  These roses just keep blooming and blooming and blooming and..........I can't believe how brilliant the reds are.  They are even redder, if possible, than in this picture. 

Picture 183:  Lupine seeds post bloom.  I wonder how well these will replant themselves next year.  There sure are A LOT of seeds between the two plants that actually grew and flowered this year.


And, as always, for the photos that didn't make the top 7 this week, check out my flicker stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonyacarlson/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment