Sunday, July 8, 2012

Week 27

Picture 184:  Owen and Brady are enjoying the ocean.  We went to Jenness Beach at Cable Road.  Lots of people, but still wonderful.
Picture 185:  Owen was having a wonderful time swinging at a park in Newmarket.  It was on Elm Street, but we didn't have any nightmares.
Picture 186:  A female Red Admiral at Fuller Gardens.  It was having a wonderful time slurping up the water from this rock.  The fountain was helping spread the water.  
Picture 187:  An orchid in the greenhouse at Fuller Gardens, North Hampton. Such beautiful grounds.  But who has the time to do this at home?  Not me!  
  
Picture 188:  I love, love, love cactus plants.  But even more exciting is to get really cool, up-close pictures of the needles. 
Picture 189:  This is one of the many petal pictures I took today.  I just can't stop.  I have to have a picture of the flower.  Now I need another close up.  And another and another and......
Picture 190:  So, we went to a place that had over 1200 are roses.  I found a really cool flower and I kept looking at the non-roses.  

And, as always, for the photos that didn't make the top 7 this week, check out my flicker stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonyacarlson/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment