Sunday, August 12, 2012

Week 32

Picture 219: This spider web was still intact at 11 am in the morning.  Quite an amazing feat.  Of course, it was off the beaten path. 
Picture 220: A monarch butterfly on a purple butterfly bush.  Could anything be better named?  Other than Owen, of course!
Picture 221: A really amazing set of clouds at dusk.  I wish I could be in the clouds sometimes, not in a plane, just in them.  I know they wouldn't really be soft and cuddly, but I can imagine they would be.
Picture 222: Just after the clouds were looking soft and comfy, the moon was out and looking very appealing.  
Picture 223: This flower looked like a perfect specimen with the cool coloring.  Some amazing flowers are out there in our neighborhood.  Not in our yard at the moment, but a few blocks away.
Picture 224: More awesome looking flowers.  I just have to take picture after picture after picture.  These white flowers were at Beech Hill Farm.  
Picture 225: Black Eyed Susans, also at Beech Hill Farm.  Some day, I will be taking many more pictures at Hidden Farms because the flowers will not all be taken over by weeds. 


And, as always, for the photos that didn't make the top 7 this week, check out my flicker stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonyacarlson/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment