Sunday, September 16, 2012

Week 37

Picture 254:  I love walking past this door on our trips downtown.  It is just so BLUE.  How could I pass it by and NOT take a picture?
Picture 255:  My sweet little boy does eat food other than chocolate.  In fact, sometimes he even eats broccoli.  He has even asked for it by name. 
Picture 256:  We went to Riverview Farm, Plainfield, and did the corn maze.  This year's theme was puns and beautiful renditions of famous artwork.  Owen is not screaming in this one though.   
Picture 257:  A fall landscape from Riverview Farm.  This looks so farmy and fally and outdoorsy.  I can't handle it!   
Picture 258:  This is Mr. Bities.  He supposedly lives up to his name at Riverview Farm.  And now that apple picking season is over, he is stalking chipmunks full time again and not avoiding the public.
Picture 259:  An up close and personal view of an evergreen in the park.  The textures just get me.  I love this macro lens.    
Picture 260:  Action shot of Papa running a 5K.  He improved by 3 minutes or so.  What a dedicated athlete.  
And, as always, for the photos that didn't make the top 7 this week, check out my flicker stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonyacarlson/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment