Sunday, September 23, 2012

Week 38

Picture 261:  This is just one of the statues decorating the outside of Abraham Lincoln's tomb.   Very dignified and refined.  I am guessing it wasn't so refined in real life.    
Picture 262:  Owen is one happy kid.  He is happy when running, when eating and when sliding.  Who wouldn't be?  This is a DOUBLE slide.  That way you can have your friend come down at the same time.  
Picture 263:  Texture of a sign at a restaurant of some sort in Downers Grove.  The food was good, but I can't remember the name at all.  Nice sign though.  
Picture 264:  I didn't eat there this trip.  BUMMER.  That doesn't negate the fact that they make the best ever Italian Beef.  If only they had that same beefy goodness here in New England.  
Picture 265:  While I wouldn't want neon lights around my house, I do like looking at them every so often.  This sign makes that glass of wine look really, really appealing.    
Picture 266:  Here is a swing without Owen in it.  If I think too hard, this can be a really depressing photo.  I am not going to think very hard.    
Picture 267:  I keep thinking I have already taken the cutest picture ever of Owen.  Then I take another one.  Here is the latest example, with a good picture of a happy Papa too. 
And, as always, for the photos that didn't make the top 7 this week, check out my flicker stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonyacarlson/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment