Sunday, April 15, 2012

Week 15

Picture 100: A glowing daffodil on the way back from downtown.  Spring has sprung and here is one of the flowers.  
Picture 101:  A magnolia really looks sharp in black and white.  Does it bother you that the top of the middle petal is missing?  I can't decide if it bothers me or not.  
Picture 102:  Same tree, different flower.  Always cool to look closely at the parts of a flower.  Too bad it is getting toward the end of its bloom.   
Picture 103:  A Texas Scarlet flowering quince--at least it looks like one.  I love the bright red and the green for contrast.  I haven't yet taken a picture of our quinces.  Time to see if they changed colors again this year.   
Picture 104:  Soft focus helps these look even bolder, if you ask me.  Same plant, different adjustments.   
Picture 105:  Has there ever been a happier baby?  I think not.  He LOVES being tossed up in the air.  Who can blame him.  That is fun.   
Picture 106:  An example of exemplary child rearing.  He did have chicken quesadillas so he had some salt with his fat and sugar.  

And, as always, for the photos that didn't make the top 7 this week, check out my flicker stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonyacarlson/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment